Urban Wars
April 18, 2024, 08:43:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome, here you will find all the information on Urban Wars

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Can't use dropbox

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't use dropbox  (Read 1233 times)
DukeInstinct
Administrator
Lieutenant

The ArchDuke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 03:13:27 pm »

can you speed up the l96 fire animation? its a bit slow. it should only take 2-3 frames for it to jolt backwards and another 3-5 for it to move back to the original position

I'll change the frame rate in the code.

a modeling error, there is some wrongly faced normals that you can see when the bolt is pulled back and the gun is reloading.

Their normals aren't off, they're just non existent. I haven't modeled the inside of the firing chamber yet.

the way you hold it is your left hand thumb goes in the little indent on the side of the gun

I know what you mean. I'll change the animation.

there's just one thing i'd like to change of the model, the scope mounts. could i change those?

Alright, I'll put the .blend file in the drop box and when you're able to get into the drop box again you can edit the mesh. Just make sure that the vertices to the new scope mounts are in the "Gun" vertex group and if you change the position of the scope itself make sure you tell me so I can readjust the ADS animation.

I`M ON THE TEAM! I`ve been on the team for like a month now... And I hate adding entities to maps. it shaed

You have to apply in the "Apply for Team" section with some of your previous work first.
Report Spam   Logged

Urban Wars Coder/3d Modeler/Animator

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum